Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Updates( previously on blogsource...)

Well, I wasnt there la .. cos I'm just kepoh-ing for craig cos he so malas on updating the blog...

Apparently there were like 14 of u guys turned up... Hockey started at 10am. I am wondering wad happened to all the semangat waking up so early now playing at 10am???????
Pics were taken.... Looked like that u guys had alot of fun ... like always....... And finally got group pics... and still am clueless who is who...... so sorry k?
For those who wan the pics .... on the past hockey sessions.... pls...... email me or just drop a comment so i can burn u a copy lar....... I am still new at this site so..... sorry for the lateness of pics I promised..... And it is pissing me off that .......... I cant upload most of the pics here.......
A warm welcome to Harry Potter aka Dexter aka CJ ..........!!! Hope u had fun falling on ur ass yesterday larr.............


-end-
lilpixie

No comments:

Post a Comment