Wednesday, January 17, 2007

News from the Tea Lady

Hello guys,

Since Craig is the one who has been updating the site more than I do.

As you guys can see.. there are changes in the blog we have. Snazzy new name... of course not to mention the new look of template. I hope u guys can like tell me what u wan to be changed.. and pls choose which chatbox u wan......

I'm trying to get the logo for Technorati - the largest blog tagger used by bloggers. So ....yeah... and I will try to get Paypal Logo so the supporters of Team Underdogs Malaysia can DONATE us some money so we can built the future. The future hockey rink for the team and the wadever nots.

There will be more changes... So i think the winter collection is so much professional rather the autumn look. So - i'm up for the suggestions from u guys - the voice.

Thanks.

The one and Only,
Ever-so-faithful Tea Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment